Terms & Conditions
All bookings are taken on the understanding that the following conditions will apply in full in all circumstances;
- Unless otherwise stated, it is assumed that all horses are insured by their owner/person arranging transit. We advise you to insure your horse for transportation. The driver takes all reasonable precautions however, in the event of an accident you are personally liable for your horse(s) in the event of injury or damage sustained to or by your horse(s). All horses are carried at owners risk. Please contact the office if not as insurance can be arranged on written request.
- Whilst every precaution will be taken to insure a safe and comfortable journey, should your horse(s) become ill or very unsettled we reserve the right to contact the nearest vet for treatment or sedation if deemed necessary. You will be liable for any veterinary expenses and any delay incurred at €15 per half hour You will be liable to cover the cost of repair for any damage caused by your horse. You will have the opportunity to inspect the lorry for any existing damage before the journey.
- We can carry tack and other equipment at the owners risk.
- Please ensure your horse(s) have a passport. It is a legal requirement to carry passports for horses in transit of which you are personally liable. The original document must be given to the driver prior to the journey commencing.
- Please ensure when booking that consideration is given to suitable access for the lorry if we feel that a road is unsuitable or that there is insufficient room to manoeuvre safely and without damage caused to our lorry then we reserve the right to request an alternative loading area.
- Payment must be made upon collection or delivery. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. Please contact the office for our bank details.
- By accepting a quote from Padraig Hayes (t/a Tralee Equestrian Centre) and confirming a booking the customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions outlined above.